Anyone from Eastern North Carolina?

13 Replies

Hi. I'm Brian.

I am new to REI. I am currently trying to get educated so I can start investing. My start will probably use the BRRR strategy.

Hopeing to find others close by. Let me know if you are around. I live in Havelock.

Brian -

I'm from Raleigh but travel the whole state for my "day" job. I'm also fairly new to REI and have started with some STR in the mountains. Just started reading the BP forums, some books and self-learning. Would love to connect at some point if our paths cross.

Joe

@Brian Summerall . Hi Brian. I live in New Bern and have a couple of long-term rentals and a couple of short-term rentals there. If you are looking to network, look up Eastern North Carolina Real Estate Investors Association on Facebook. They have had a couple of meetups in Jacksonville. If you are looking for local bank financing for investment properties in need of rehab, I can recommend a lender I have enjoyed working with. I wish you much luck getting started!

Hey Brian, 

My intro post was just a few hours before yours, so I am new here as well. I live in Holly Ridge and am currently in the middle of my first BRRRR in Jacksonville. I am hoping to make the Jacksonville meet up tomorrow but I am getting carpet installed in the afternoon so we'll see how long it takes! Hopefully we can meet at some point!

-Joe

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you