Fha approval process

1 Reply

I do not have a college degree but I recently learned i love real estate and decided this is what i want to do im 22 never bought a home the first problem i have is that i did not claim any income last year i worked for cash in construction. If possible id love to to do a no money down deal or at least get a fha loan along with a mshda (seperate intrest free) which they will give me $7500 for downpayment and im ideally wanting a two unit rental property. I work a low paying job how can i increase my buying power to qualify for the maximum fha loan as well the mshda loan. I need to get approver of a mortgage of id like 180k if anyone has any tips on ways to increase buying power. And has anyone in michigan been through this process before? And also how would i go about im starting a new job and resolving current legal matters also any info on refinancing a fha loan to reduce interest and get rid of pmi? I would also love a mentor im very new to this.

Welcome to Biggerpockets!! Nice to meet you!! Hope for the best for you going forward! Unless you run across an owner finance situation,  I believe you need to plan to solve your situation.  What I read was your roadmap,  but it needs a plan of action.  Work towards better job and saving money. Increase your credit worthiness.  Good luck!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you