New member introduction

5 Replies

Hello My name is Mary Mueller

I am a new real estate agent in WIllits CA. I found bigger pockets though the pod cast doing a search trying to learn more about Real Estate. I wish I had found you sooner. I definitely had a where has this been all my life feeling about this web site. 

We just sold a home that was part of a family trust in Monterey CA after renting it out for 5 years. Basically it was underwater when a family member passed away and no one wanted to live in it. So I found tenants and covered the mortgage. I fixed it up a little at a time as the rental money grew. The house appreciated both with the market and my fixing it up. We then sold it for a 200,000 profit. No one was more surprised than me that I have a knack for real estate. 

Now we have our half of that and are looking to do a buy and hold rental with it. I have so much to learn about evaluating deals and learning to be a really great realtor. I am enjoying the journey. I look forward to learning as part of this group.

Hello @Mary Mueller I am from Sonoma County but my family has a number of investments in Willits and I just moved to an investment I bought between Willits and Ukiah. I have been wanting to put together a meet up for Mendocino County investors maybe we can get together sometime

@Mary Mueller

Welcome to the BP family! Good to have you here!

Here are some recommendations for you:

Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

Wishing you the best!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you