Skip to content
New Member Introductions

User Stats

Votes
Erik Manges
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Northeast, OH
Votes |
Arrowhead Real Estate Investments (NE OHIO)

Erik Manges
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Northeast, OH
Posted Dec 18 2019, 12:43

I graduated from Kent State University with a BBA in Management. My hobbies include Drag racing and triathlons (I have completed 2 Half IRONMANs and a full IRONMAN-LOU 2015) I have worked in the construction industry for over 25 years including, wholesale, retail and installation. I own a small construction company in the Cleveland, Ohio area and own a Real Estate Investment company which has acquired 15 rental units and completed a fix and flip since March of 2019. We had to rein it in a little at the end of the year to let the refinances catch up to the purchases. Currently looking to purchase a multi location portfolio from a retiring landlord. I first got into real estate when I attended a Real Estate Elevated conference (Tarak & Christina) and then was sucked into a 3-day seminar for $2000 and also a year long training scheme for $15,000. That being said it wasn't a complete waste of money because I did have a few small pieces that were valuable but I would not recommend spending the money because I have since found BIGGER POCKETS as well as several valuable website to learn from as well as many good books. Our goals in real estate at this time are to have 100 units within 5 years and 250-300 in 10 years. We have started with our own capital for the down payments (HELOC) but will refinance the current properties and use that money to acquire more rentals.

Loading replies...