• Logan Utah
Votes |
Just Getting Started

Jared Briggs
  • Insurance Agent
  • Logan Utah
Posted Dec 29 2019, 20:50

Hey BP Friends,

My name is Jared Briggs and I'm out of Utah. I haven't made much of an appearance here on the BP forums other than reading a lot of what everyone else is saying and listening to the podcast. 

I've wanted to get into real estate for a long time now but the timing never felt right. I was really broke to start out and I first wanted to get my personal finances taken care of so that's what I focused on over the last few years. I now have a successful Insurance business that I own myself and it's growing at a rapid rate. These last few months I've told my wife I've always wanted to get into real estate and she has told me she has always known that and she thinks it's time we add another business to our lives.. Good wife I know!! 

I wanted to share some of my goals for 2020 to be apart of this community and get started off for this new year to take off!

*Have a monthly income of $10,000. I want to accomplish this across all the streams of income which insurance is my main but I want to start creating an income from real estate.

*Buy my first real estate deal. I want to look mainly at cash flow but also look at appreciation and equity within all this. Of course I want to have many investment properties but starting off with one is something I can wrap my head around right now. I've been listening to BP and reading books for around 8 months now so I feel my toes are finally getting wet and I'm picking up on things.

*Read 30 books in 2020. I've tried making a habit of reading daily and I've done pretty good in 2019 but I want to step that up another level and dive into expanding my mind and knowledge in many areas.

*Create a personal and business website that I can write blogs and create content to help other people. I've always been really interested in finances, real estate, personal development, positive thinking and so much more. Even if no one reads my blogs it's something I enjoy and something I have always thought would put me out there to learn even more. 

*I have other goals on my wall that pertain to all these things.

I want to share my favorite saying. It's a saying that has taken me far in life and is a saying that is rooted deep into my soul. I want everyone to believe this within themselves because it is true. "You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To"!! 

Thanks for reading and letting me share. I wish you and your family the best of luck and that you reach those goals and dreams you seek!  

Loading replies...