Votes |
New to Real Estate!

Andrew Coen
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boston, MA
Posted Jan 1 2020, 08:06

Hey Everyone,

New to real estate and can’t wait to do get my first deal done.

I am turning 29 this month and I feel like I am starting late, but couldn’t be more grateful for finding bigger pockets podcast because I have learned so much the last few months!

I’ve knocked on hundreds of thousands of doors all over the country and became one of the top Customer development leaders in the department and have mentored hundreds of people about knocking on doors for 4 years. Thanks to all the adversity I ran into, I started personally developing myself by reading all kinds of books on how to talk to people. Eventually leading my into others like “Think and Grow Rich”, and then ultimately into financial education. I am so grateful I had because they eventually led me to read ”Rich Dad Poor Dad” ! Since August of 2019, all I think about is Real Estate (my wife thinks I’m crazy haha). Getting out of my comfort zone once again and would like to network with people here so I can continue my education!

Currently working as a contractor in Boston Ma with my brother to help grow his company and gain knowledge with hands on experience on estimating costs and we both would like to start a property management company eventually.

Going to house-hack my first investment, looking for 2-4 Unit Multi-Family homes to BRRRR in Providence RI so if anybody has any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

I love Bigger Pockets! 🙌🏼

Loading replies...