Jeffrey Fendrick
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Hey Team, just introducing myself :)

Jeffrey Fendrick
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Mar 30 2020, 19:58

Hey Team,

My real estate journey began when I went on an apartment tour in State College, PA (Penn State). My roommate and I were looking to sublease off PSU students for the summer while we took classes there. After visiting countless apartments, some smelly, some with weird roommate situations, and some very expensive, we ended up negotiating four girls down to 25% of the total rent. That's when I first got excited about real estate!

Since then I subleased my own apartments, over summer vacation, while I attended North Carolina State College. I then moved to Atlanta for work, where I purchased a condo, and rented out the spare room to a tenant for the first year and on AirBnB for the second.

Now, my wife and I are looking into investing in a second property. We have read through the BP UBG and are making headway on our business plan, which we plan to post for all of you to challenge and provide feedback on shortly. The plan is very fluid at the moment and perhaps will be so for years, but at the moment we have identified the BRRRR strategy and are still determining our market(s) and criteria. I spent some time developing an excel book to quickly analyze properties and think my learning plan includes reading J. Scott's book on determining Rehab Value, The BRRRR Book, and something to help with ARV. Feel free to say hello and help me course direct if you think I am off path in anyway, all challenge and feedback is welcome!

Thanks,

Jeffrey & Kimberly Fendrick

Loading replies...