How to Introduce Yourself to the BiggerPockets Community

41 Replies

This topic has been locked by an administrator.

@Jasmine Brumfield  ditto! My biggest pet peeve is being at a conference and someone randomly coming up to me and handing me their biz card, asking for mine then leaving. HA. It makes no sense. Quality relationships over shotgun approach for sure. 

This post has been removed.

I'm new to investing and I would like to own a duplex buy the end of the year. I live in the Altoona , pa. 16601 area. Anyone out there I can chat with in this area would be great . I would greatly appreciate any help with this 

From anyone. Thank you

George

I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm a retired military guy who served in both US Marines and US Navy as an enlisted and later retired as Naval Supply Officer.  Recently had new addition to family, wasn't suppose to be able have kids however God knows best. Not sure what is the best or first step, but willing to learn and provide for family and support military population.

Dale Robertson

Patriot Homes, LLC

@Account Closed  

Welcome to the site. I recommend reading the first post in this thread and start your own thread in the new member introduction section. You will get the correct response in there and make the moderators happy. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here