New member from Memphis

5 Replies

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to quickly post to say hello. I've been a browser on the site for quite a while but decided to get involved. We recently moved to Memphis about 3 months ago, so I haven't felt comfortable investing here in Memphis yet. We do have 2 rental properties in SC. Once I get a better grasp of the area, we'll start here. Memphis seems like it's far too spotty for a new outsider.

Anyways, thanks to everyone for the wealth of information on BP, and I'm looking forward to participating.

Welcome to BP William! You should consider adding a profile picture, it helps enhance interaction within the community and makes you more recognizable. Good luck learning the Memphis market!

@William H. Good to see you jumping in and getting involved here on BP!

Pretty good insight here: "Memphis seems like it's far too spotty for a new outsider."

Don't hesitate to reach out and ask any questions you have about the city and investing here. I can help make sure you are pointed in the right direction as you get started here or at the least shorten your learning curve about the city.

All the best - Chris

Medium memphis invest logo mdh 12 4 14Chris Clothier, Memphis Invest, GP | 901‑751‑7191 | http://www.memphisinvest.com | Podcast Guest on Show #224

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I'll work on getting the profile pic up.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you