Votes |
Newbie in Atlanta, GA

Sean Rosenbaum
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted May 24 2020, 20:11

Hi BP community!

My name is Sean. I've been a silent community member for about a year now, keeping in touch with different topics on the forums, listening to every Podcast, and reading a handful of the useful BP blogs. I recently moved to the suburbs of Atlanta, GA and I'm finally in a position to move forward with investing. I have my Real Estate Agent license in PA and will be looking to get my reciprocal license in GA here in the next month or two but being agent is primarily for personal benefit than it is for making it a full-time job. I'm currently a Senior Database Administrator by day, and a deal finder/analyzer by night, and a Scuba Diving Instructor on the weekends.

In terms of the "Triangle" Brandon always refers to, I'd say my strengths are the knowledge and the hustle whereas I'm currently in search of a partner to fulfill the finance aspect. Being new to the GA suburbs, my main focus is learning the market and making good connections with other rockstars.

Anyways, I just wanted to finally chirp up and say hi and say that'll you'll be seeing more from me in the near future!

Loading replies...