• Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
Hello from Massachusetts

Lawrence G
Pro Member
  • Las Vegas, NV
Posted Mar 19 2013, 15:56

Hello All,

My name is Lawrence and I wanted to say hello and give a brief introduction. I graduated 2 years ago with a BSCE and am currently working as a structural engineer in RI. A close friend of mine recently got into real estate investing and it made me realize that the time to start is now. I have read many articles on BP and am still learning the basics but my goal is to buy my first rental property within 3 months. As I am currently living in North Grafton, MA I would like to start with something around this area. I am hoping that there are still some good deals in the area.

In addition, a good friend of mine is also interested in flipping houses and he knows a lot about rehabbing and has a lot of connects that could make the process better. So, I don't know whether or not to start with a SFR or flipping. All I know is that I am ready to get the ball rolling and this site has been an amazing resource so far. I am also a fan of the BP podcasts. My morning commute is an hour each way so it's nice to be able to educate myself during that time.

- Lawrence

Loading replies...