BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!

3 Replies

Hello BP Family, 

My name is Joseph and I am in the Middle TN area and I am new to Real Estate. So far I've read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, and BiggerPockets’ How to Invest into Real Estate. What are your recommendations on other valuable books that will help me along this journey of Real Estate.

Warm Regards,

Joseph 

@Joseph Porter

It depends on what type of investor you are.  For buy n holds I would check out 

Cash Flow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki

The Book on Rental Property Investing by Brandon Turner

BRRRR book by David Greene

Don’t forget to listen to as many podcast as you can.  They helped me a great deal. 

@Joseph Porter welcome to BP. I haven't read all the BP books but I feel confident in recommending them. The ones by J Scott are excellent. He is one of the top posters here and passed on a LOT of great information.

Personally I recommend

"How to win Friends and Influence" People by Dale Carnegie. This is a people business and this is the best book on how to relate to others.

"The One Thing"  By Gary Keller and Jay Papasan. I think this is the best book ever written on time management, and I have read a lot of those.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you