Louis Coniglio
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
335 BP episodes down, 65 more to go!

Louis Coniglio
  • Rental Property Investor
Posted Sep 17 2020, 23:47

Wow. What a ride thus far. 

I feel like I've expedited my investing knowledge by atleast 10-15 years with what I've learned over the past few months listening to over 335 BP episodes. 

I've been a member for years & had previously listened to over 65ish episodes, but decided to run through them all again once i committed to completing "Bigger Pockets University".  (remember who coined it @Brandon Turner  :] )

• Here are some OCD study habits that I've consistently carried out along my voyage:
    -taking detailed notes that appeal to me
  • -writing down my favorite episodes, as well as a bunch of other useful data/information points.
  • -I reach out to BP members who's stories enlightened me or that i feel i can bring value to. Or sometimes I just say Hello! :)
    -I have 100's of screen recordings with golden pieces of advice that I'm plan to to organize at some point in the near future
  • -I send all of my friends, loved ones, or anyone in need, these video recordings. (sorry all, It's for your own good)
  • -I add all past guests as a friend on BP, so if you see me, accept me & say hello! <3

I'm super thankful for what @joshdorkin @Brandon Turner @davidgreene @davidmeyer @Mindy Jensen @Scott Trench & all of the other amazing team & staff members @BiggerPockets have created. 

You all are all truly rockstars and I hope that you're all having a great  and productive week. Stay awesome.

I'll make another post when I'm all done!  

Best regards, 

Lou

Loading replies...