Establishing a team in Birmingham Alabama

1 Reply

We have started building out our Single Family Rentals portfolio in Birmingham Alabama (we are out of state investors), and have realized we don't have the team we need in place. We have a property manager that was recommend to us by the seller, but we desperately need great recommendations for either a replacement and/or backups, and would love to network with others in the area, including other investors, contractors, subs, agents, etc. Our goal as investors is to maintain renovated properties right now, but are interested in 'BRRRR-ing' once we get a bit more established and built out as a team.

Hi @Arianne Hellewell , I'd see about getting on a Birmingham Investors Facebook page or something similar to that so that you can see who people recommend there.  It's likely to be a bit of a dog and pony show, but many of the [City] Investors or [City] Property Investors FB pages I am in are great offerers of advice when it comes to vendors, and this has been a help to me in building up those lists.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you