New Member Introduction

7 Replies

Good Evening Everyone! My name is Cameron and I'm beginning my real estate Journey in 2021! I am 24 y/o and looking to be the best version of myself, and complete my lifelong goal of an early retirement by being financially free with Real Estate! Any Houston area investors, novice, or expert, please feel free to connect with me. I am excited to begin this journey with you all, and hopefully in the midst of all this, I can obtain partners, deals, and friendships along the way. All the best.

Hey @Cameron Guerra  !

Welcome to BiggerPockets! You have hit the JACKPOT of resources for real estate investors. You can literally find answers to all of your questions within the confines of this site. What’s the best way to get started using BiggerPockets?

1.Subscribe to the BiggerPockets Money and Rookie Podcasts

2.Attend the FREE WEBINARS

3.Attend a Meetup in Your Area / virtual meet ups

4.Purchase the Beginner Books: How to Invest in Real Estate, Set for Life, The House Hacking Strategy

5.Peruse the forums! Ask questions! Answer Questions! If you are consistent with learning real estate over the next 4-6 months, you’ll be ready to purchase your first (or next) property in NO TIME!

Good luck,

Chad

Funny!!! You say you want to start investing in real estate so you can retire young. I've been investing in real estate since about 1963, met thousands of successful investors and have never known a successful investor who packed away his business tools and retired.

A high percent of investors work for the wrong reasons. Entrepreneurs work because they have a passion for the products and services they provide and the money they earn is a biproduct rather than a goal.

Welcome to the site @Cameron Guerra ! Starting when you are is a huge plus and will help you significantly going forward.  Make sure to keep that passion and drive for yourself, and you'll do just fine.  Best of luck you going forward!

Originally posted by @Cameron Guerra :

Good Evening Everyone! My name is Cameron and I'm beginning my real estate Journey in 2021! I am 24 y/o and looking to be the best version of myself, and complete my lifelong goal of an early retirement by being financially free with Real Estate! Any Houston area investors, novice, or expert, please feel free to connect with me. I am excited to begin this journey with you all, and hopefully in the midst of all this, I can obtain partners, deals, and friendships along the way. All the best.

It's good to have you here Cameron!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you