New Member in Israel

9 Replies

Hi there BPers,

My name is Noam Greenberg, and I'm new to the BP community. I've done some REI for a few years through REITs and a few other investments, but I'd really like to be a bit more connected to the investments I make--and I've found myself here in this great community.

I'm posting from Israel, where I live with my family, and I'd love to connect with any other local members to hear your experiences of investing from overseas.

Because of the distance and my other commitments, I'm thinking of starting off with turnkey investments and seeing how things go from there. At the moment, I'm open to considering different markets, and it would be great to hear others' experience in this field so that I can take my next steps forward.

At the same time, I've also been working with some family to analyze a property in Lafayette, CO. If anyone can recommend a good PM or someone who could help us analyze some rent numbers, we'd all really appreciate it.

I look forward to connecting and hopefully gaining some knowledge and experience to pass along!

Hi @Noam Greenberg !

I recently started my RE investing. I made my first investment in October 2020 (see post below). I do live in the United States, but the property is out of state for me. This is not your exact situation, but it is similar so thought I would share. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/850/topics/895660-my-first-investment-property-an-out-of-state-deal

Best Wishes!

Hi @Joseph Schweizer ! Thanks so much for the reply. I'm pretty sure I read this thread before posting my own, and I did find it quite helpful, so thanks for bringing it back to my attention. It would be great to hear more about your experience, if possible, as I think I could learn a lot from it.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you