Rehabber-Turning-Wholesaler in South Florida

6 Replies

Hi everyone,

I'm putting feelers out there for anyone in South Florida (Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, etc.) that is interested in REI down here..

I've been a full-time investor down here for a year, and am looking to grow my network of buyers and sellers and hopefully do some business with you. I'm involved with the local REIAs and clubs, but I didn't want to neglect the BP crowd, because I know there are a lot of you out there.

I'm currently rehabbing in Fort Lauderdale, but will go as far south as Miami/Coral Gables, and whatever deals I can personally rehab (not enough funds, over my head, too far for my workers, etc.) then I offer them up to other buyers. Is anyone else doing this down here?

I'm slowly getting more active on the forums, message me and let's connect!

Best,

Stefan

Welcome to the forums @Stefan Wolff  ! I'm a local investor here as well so if you have any questions, be sure to reach out. Good Luck and Happy Investing.

Hey Stefan. I am also rehabbing/landlording in Broward County.
I am currently in the market for my next 2 deals, actually.
It would be great, at the very least, to get to know some of the other investors in the area.
Best of luck on your deals, hope to see you around.

I'm still searching through the rubble trying to find a deal for my 1st REI. Welcome!

@Stefan Wolff   @Mitchell L.  @Elan A.   @David McEwan  

Hello guys....like @David McEwan I am searching for my first REI deal. I am looking for a flip and would love some local advice to get started off with. I have spent a great deal of time reading over BP and getting a grip on the REI industry, but learn best from hands on experience. If any of you guys would like to share your knowledge, I'm all ears.

Hey Stefan,

I'm new to BP and would love network locally, I live in Miami (Aventura to be exact). Which local REIA's or clubs you recommend around here? 

Originally posted by @Stefan Wolff :

Hi everyone,

I'm putting feelers out there for anyone in South Florida (Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, etc.) that is interested in REI down here..

I've been a full-time investor down here for a year, and am looking to grow my network of buyers and sellers and hopefully do some business with you. I'm involved with the local REIAs and clubs, but I didn't want to neglect the BP crowd, because I know there are a lot of you out there.

I'm currently rehabbing in Fort Lauderdale, but will go as far south as Miami/Coral Gables, and whatever deals I can personally rehab (not enough funds, over my head, too far for my workers, etc.) then I offer them up to other buyers. Is anyone else doing this down here?

I'm slowly getting more active on the forums, message me and let's connect!

Best,

Stefan

I am a Remax Realtor in Broward love to work with you! Let me know how I can help?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.