Pasco County Florida

20 Replies

I'm also looking to connect with someone in the Pasco County area.

I've been seeing a lot of properties however I've not been successful in making a purchase therefore I'm searching tax records looking for absentee owners. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tony

Promotion
Avail
Landlording made easy.
Best-in-Class Platform for DIY Landlords
List unlimited units, screen tenants, draft and sign leases, and collect rent—all free.
Use Avail—Free!

I am in Pasco County an active as an investor friendly Realtor/registered HUD bidder and investor in Pasco County. How can I assist? I live in Tarpon Springs (just over the county line and work western Pasco county from Pinellas County on the south to Hernando on the North.

@Anthony Ayala Hi Anthony, I am in Pasco county too. How has searching county records been going for you? PM me if you want. I am eager to learn and share whatever knowledge I have. Are you looking to buy and hold, flip, wholesale or what? 

@Tyler S. glad to see an investor friendly realtor on here. :) 

Hello Neighbor, 

Thanks for posting Marlon.

I just moved my real estate business (and wife, 2 dogs and 2 cats) from Pinellas County up to Pasco (Hudson) because of the huge potential here. 

I worked Pasco exclusively during the good ole days 2005-07, and see that things are heating up again. 

I'm a licensed agent and investor. I understand that two, three, or four heads are better than one, as long as nobody gets greedy or lets their ego get in the way. 

I can be your agent, partner, property manager, and even your sounding board.

So whoever wants to put their Pasco County heads together, let me know. 

Hello to All, 

Good to see some locals on here from the Pasco County area! Is there anyone here wholesaling in the area? We just had an investor purchase a chunk of our portfolio & we are in the market to buy another 10 properties in the next few months.

At least a 2+Bed, 1+ Bath, 950+ Sq Ft, Block, Outside of an A or AE flood zone, No sinkhole homes unless engineering report is available.

Depending on the Rehab, we typically buy anywhere from 25-35K

<15 Miles off U.S 19 in Holiday, Port Richey & New Port Richey (would consider Hudson or Springhill)

If you have properties that fit our criteria or know of anyone looking to sell, let me know!

Hey guys,

I've been active wholesaling in the Tampa Bay area for the last year and am always looking to meet new connections.  Please feel free to reach out to me and network.

Promotion
Ashcroft Capital
A national multifamily investment firm
Three Reasons Investors May Prefer Real Estate
Read three reasons why investing in real estate private placements may provide several advantages.
Read More Here

@Marlon Santiago & @Phil Bach welcome to BP! I highly recommend the podcasts along with the normal forms reading, then attend local REIA meet ups to network and talk the talk of what you learned here. If either of you ever get anything East Hillsborough or Polk county I'd love to help.

@Alex Zokan If you're looking for buyers in the Port Richie/New Port Richie area I know some people.  PM me if so.

Updated over 6 years ago

Spelling error by me. Port Richey and new port Richey! Shame on me for not proof reading. 😔

if there is not one ( and I keep searching) we need to create a meeting for Pasco  investors. We used to go to some back in the day (Prime Time on US 19) but can't find anymore. Its a new day and time to get back in the saddle.

also in Hudson.  Would love to have a West Pasco meet-up.  New to investing so looking for help.  I have RE license and my husband is CGC and does rehab work!  Want to get started but wNt to find the right property!

@Tyler S.

Hi brother, new to BP and I live in Tarpon Springs. I’m a realtor and hungry to learn more about being a private lender. Can you direct me to anyone? Have you been to any meet up groups locally around here? Thanks for any and all feedback my friend!

@Greg Olkhovsky Pinellas County has a ton of meetups, some of the best are the exchangers meeting which is on Thursday Mornings, 9am at Denny's on 34th st in St Pete (just north of 38th ave). That is a great place to learn about our market as a money lender. My team hosts a Cashflow 101 game night monthly at Advanta IRA in Largo that would be great to help you find folks to lend to, you can get the details on my cashflowguys events page.