Miami, where to get apartment building information?

8 Replies

Hello, I'm doing some research and would like to know where can find apartment building information, ( year built, units, owners, etc. ) just like you can see about a specific apartment but instead about the building. Can someone please guide me about this? Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Zu

I am a local real estate investor here in Miami Beach. You can find information about owners from the Miami Dade Property Tax / Assessor Website. 

Hi David, thank you, yes, I have the property records for individual units but I'm looking for building information, how many units, management/owners, year built, etc. Is there such a database somewhere? Thank you!

Zuzana

Yes, go to Co-Star but its Pricey like 300 a month

If there are individual unit owners, condos, there is no one "building owner".

Zuzana:

There is Homeunion that lists all properties with some great information.

I will send you the exact area of the site directly to you which deals with what you need; last time I put in a link in my reply I was flagged.

Claudette

Originally posted by @Claudette Attride :

Zuzana:

There is Homeunion that lists all properties with some great information.

I will send you the exact area of the site directly to you which deals with what you need; last time I put in a link in my reply I was flagged.

Claudette

Thank you for the mention Claudette, however, we (HomeUnion), isn't in Miami at this point so you wouldn't find the desired data on our site. I would suggest Googling the address, you may find a site or two that has the specific info you're wanting. LoopNet used to have it, but may have taken it down after they got bought by CoStar.

Licensed realtors have access to a database that provides more detailed info on condo buildings. If you have any realtor friends just ask them to help you. Email or message me for more info.

In my experience you just need to cold call the places you are looking at. Most people who answer the phone will have some general knowledge of the place.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here