Orlando FL Meet Up

7 Replies

Hi All,

I will be in Orlando 1st week on September and would like to attend meet up/networking event; I ve checked all those links that bigger pocket has on investment clubs:

http://www.biggerpockets.com/rei/florida-real-esta...

There is only one event that i could find - CFRI Orange County.

Are there other any other local clubs?

Greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you

Anastasia

Hey @Molly S Ringer , will this be your first meetup meeting? I think smaller networking events are a great idea. 

@AmieLamb

Yes, this is the first one!

I've wanted a REI group for a while that was more focused on networking than gurus and selling programs, so @OrlandoPaz and I decided to make our own.

I hope you'll join us- if not this meeting then the next.

Hi Molly,

I will be in Orlando Aug 31 through Sep 6, will not make it your meeting unfortunately.

However I will join the Meet up group.

Anastasia

I am in Orlando and actively working investors.  Hit me up. 

@Anastasia G. If you want to attend the CFRI meeting this Wednesday here in Orlando I have guest passes if you need them to get in free. You just missed the GOREIA investors club meeting which was last week. I also host a little networking event at my office but will be the 3rd week in September. If you would like me to send you a guest pass shoot me an email.

Thanks!

Hi everyone - has anyone found any updates since these postings? I am also looking for meetups in ORL, FL. I will be attending the CFRI starting January (cannot make the next meeting before holidays).

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here