South Florida Markets?

12 Replies

Currently in the early stages of looking for a market to focus in and would love to invest in-state (Miami resident). Are there any markets you guys would consider worth looking into? I see a lot of talk surrounding Jacksonville - any others that would be worthwhile? 

Maykol it really depends on what you are looking to do. Hard to find buy and hold here in South Florida but you can still find some good deals to Flip as long as you are finding them off market. Hope that helps

561-329-8929
Originally posted by @Emanuele Pani :

Maykol it really depends on what you are looking to do. Hard to find buy and hold here in South Florida but you can still find some good deals to Flip as long as you are finding them off market. Hope that helps

Hey Emanuele I'm looking for deals so let me know if you come across anything locally. Thanks buddy!

@Emanuele Pani Thanks for the feedback Emanuele. I am mostly looking for buy and holds. However, if you come across a flip deal locally, let me know. Thanks again!

Hello @Erik H. can you add me to your lists ? 

I have buyers for those areas if numbers make sense. 

Thanks 

Clarence Scott, Real Estate Agent in MI (#6501399525)
Originally posted by @Erik H. :

Hey @Maykol Au ,

Our system is showing lots of hits for good investments in Jacksonville, Orlando, and West Palm Beach.  Lots of undervalue deals and hidden potential.

Happy Hunting 

Your "system" is showing lots of undervalue deals in West Palm Beach? Mind sharing an example or two?

Hey @Maykol Au ,

Our system is showing lots of hits for good investments in Jacksonville, Orlando, and West Palm Beach.  Lots of undervalue deals and hidden potential.

Happy Hunting 

I think your system has wishful thinking lol for West Palm Beach!

Originally posted by @Brian Garrett :
Originally posted by @Erik H.:

Hey @Maykol Au ,

Happy Hunting 

Your "system" is showing lots of undervalue deals in West Palm Beach? Mind sharing an example or two? 

Hey Brian,

733 Green St, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 showed up for Greater Margins researches over the weekend.  Sliding in right at or undervalue plus the possibility for additional rental on the same property.

427 Maddock St, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 also references undgrades with multifamily potential.

Originally posted by @David Sicherman :

Hey @Maykol Au ,

Happy Hunting 

I think your system has wishful thinking lol for West Palm Beach!

Hey David,

I guess it depends what each investor is wishing for.  Properties like 845 High St, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 have turn key rental potential and upgrades in 2013.

Hey David,

I guess it depends what each investor is wishing for.  Properties like 845 High St, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 have turn key rental potential and upgrades in 2013.

I wouldn't touch at that price, but I'm not buying retail for "potential".

Originally posted by @Brian Garrett:

Hey @Maykol Au ,

Happy Hunting 

Hey Brian,

733 Green St, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 showed up for Greater Margins researches over the weekend.  Sliding in right at or undervalue plus the possibility for additional rental on the same property.

427 Maddock St, West Palm Beach, FL 33405 also references undgrades with multifamily potential.

What metrics is your system using to determine if a deal has potential?

More specifically what makes you feel the 2 addresses you provided are good buys?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.