Gainesville FL handyman recommendations

4 Replies

Does anyone have a handyman company to recommend in Gainesville? Have one now but they have been unreliable. I have 2 sfh that I manage and need a handyman service long term. 

Thanks

Originally posted by @Mike H. :

Does anyone have a handyman company to recommend in Gainesville? Have one now but they have been unreliable. I have 2 sfh that I manage and need a handyman service long term. 

Thanks

Hi Mike

I live here in Gainesville and use someone that is also an investor. He’s very good at thinking outside the box and has saved me tons on repairs/replacements. Meaning I repaired when it wasn’t necessary to replace and the work still came out great.

If you want I can send you his contact information.

Ok that sounds great. Does he do the repairs? I'm not looking to hire someone that subs handyman work. I already have the subs like hvac plumbing pest control etc. Thanks for your help! 

Originally posted by @Mike H. :

Ok that sounds great. Does he do the repairs? I'm not looking to hire someone that subs handyman work. I already have the subs like hvac plumbing pest control etc. Thanks for your help! 

I will send a message to your inbox.

He does all the work. I was quite surprised, pleasantly, that he does what he does. I originally hired him for his forte in painting. Inside and exterior whole home for 2 rentals, he did both. When he paints he will have his brother help if it’s a large job. When he was at the rental and saw the damage the former tenant did and just the state she and her family left, he offered to help. He’s done laminent flooring, I pulled up the carpet and pad and disposed of it to assist in my costs and have it ready for him to jump in.