Recommendation for Hard money lenders

13 Replies

Hi BP folks, 

As I'm looking for my next deal through a wholesaler (my first proprety was found on MLS) I'm searching for a hard money lender on the treasure coast who could do a least 85% LTV.

Thank you 

Regards 

Louis 

Tags: port st Lucie, Stuart, fort pierce, Jupiter, vero Beach, hard money, private lender, private money, mortgage broker 

Wholesalers are not the way to find deals down here in this market. Feel free to message me which one of the local “wholesalers” you’re working with and I can give you some advice since I’m familiar with all of them around here. 

Thanks, I've message you. I'm always trying to do it correctly and it seems that finding deals to '' brrrr'' this way made sense but I'm always all ears out to educate myself 

Louis

Hi Louis,

I'm a national private money lender in IL. I can lend up to 90% of the as-is value if you have experience -at least 2 projects in the last 3 years. I'll also fund 100% of the rehab work on a reimbursement basis. Message me if you are interested in a quote.

Best,

@Jay Hinrichs ,

Do you know if the Hard Money Lenders you recommended lend in Alabama and Georgia?  We have plenty of experience in flipping properties and can find the deals but just need money lenders.  We had private money but its tied up now.  

Thanks for any info you can provide, 

Donna

Birmingham, AL. and Atlanta, GA

Originally posted by @Donna Allon :

@Jay Hinrichs,

Do you know if the Hard Money Lenders you recommended lend in Alabama and Georgia?  We have plenty of experience in flipping properties and can find the deals but just need money lenders.  We had private money but its tied up now.  

Thanks for any info you can provide, 

Donna

Birmingham, AL. and Atlanta, GA

I believe they do.