• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Atlanta RE Marketing Mastermind

Chuks Erinne
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 29 2018, 13:32

Hello Guys!

I've been thinking about this for a while an read a post in this local forum and wanted to see if there were any other interest in this.

Will you be interested in a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly call solely about Real Estate marketing strategies, tools, technology, automation etc as it related to our market?? AKA - ATL RE Marketing Mastermind

I envision something where we can help each others, share our ideas, perhaps even work together on deals. However this is completely 100% about being better at marketing, trying new things, sharing, etc

This includes - Networking events, Sales, Marketing, Advertising - Online presence (fb, insta,google) etc., technology for websites (lead propeller, investor carrot etc) , automation tools, offline strategies, tracking marketing etc., cold calling, LOI and offer submission automation, prospecting, driving for dollars, direct mail strategies, marketing budget, do's and dont's, Marketing Co-Ops, Business Branding, Bandit signs, Craigslist post/Ads, Company gear, Logo, Business cards, etc...everything we need to do to get leads consistently and making deals. 

Marketing and Networking are the backbone of RE and any business. 

This mastermind should be a place for "Iron to sharpen Iron"

Please let me know if this is of interest to you and your business. Everyone and Anyone is welcome. As long as you can share anything you know about marketing. And if you dont, you can always learn from others, then research so you can have something to contribute.

Looking forward to hearing the feedback for this.

Thank,

Chuks

Loading replies...