Rockford, IL Realtors

10 Replies

I've recently started looking for our next real estate purchase. This will be my first purchase in the Rockford area. I was unhappy with our last realtor, and just looking for good recommendations.

I'm looking at purchasing a four plex (if I can find the right deal), and I would appreciate a realtor with investing knowledge. Also curious if any one has any property management recommendations? 

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!!

MODERATOR:  RECOMMENDATIONS ONLY, PLEASE.  DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO ADVERTISE YOUR SERVICES.

This post has been removed.

I currently have 4 4-plexus managed by Stateline Rental Properties. I don't really have any complaints as I just took the plunge myself in November. I've since networked with pioneer rental properties, and they seem knowledgeable while much smaller than Stateline. I would recommend looking at both and see what fits. Best of luck to you-
Kyle

I forgot about this post, and since that time, I have fired Stateline as my property manager.  Message me if anyone would like more details.

Kyle

What is your take on the Rockford multifamily market? I'm in Chicago btw

Hey! I am no expert, but I have a pretty good knowledge of the city and it's real estate. I guess I would need a better idea what your looking for before giving you accurate advice. 

What size are you looking for? Two or three units? 

I would like to suggest Tom Howard at Superior Realtor & Rental Properties.  Host man, knows his stuff and is not too big.

Also, I have been investing in Rockford for over 25 years and it is more of a cash flow play them an appreciating market. I own single families.

Tim

@Tim Jensen are you a part of any RE clubs or meet ups? You seem like someone I would like to connect with.

Jose,

I do not go to a lot of meetings.  I would be willing to chat with you if you like.  Drop me a message.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here