I am looking to get a 2-4 unit in Cicero, Please share any experience input you might have on anything below as a Cicero landlord:
- Demand for units with/without parking
- Im looking at a few 4 units with 2 car parking.. who rents a place with no parking?
- I know cicero has resident permit parking.. but it seems soooo parked up,
- Avg price for 2 bedrooms - whats been your experience
- under 800 for no-parking
- 800 - 900 unrenovated (lenolium floors, radiators, old cabinets, etc, etc) and
- 950 for large renovated?
- I am averaging what I see on trulia with what I see as actual rents on redfin.com
- Benefit to renovation? I see a lot of renovated places in Cicero.
- My units will start off un-renovated, with radiators, maybe just painted
- Is it worthwhile using credit checks?..
- Does demand for rentals vary by area within Cicero, or is everywhere in cicero the same?
- Does Cicero township do regular inspections
- Renting little storefronts
- Do you clear snow for tenants?
I am planning on getting a 4 unit building and would really appreciate just a few minutes of your time and hearing just a little of your experience.
I am also looking a little in Little Village and Berwyn, I have a good realtor already
Any advice / experience you have would be welcome!
Cicero is a nightmare. I’d look somewhere else honestly.
Hi Tomas Satas, sounds like you've had some experience or info I'd benefit from knowing, can you add some detail to that?