• Real Estate Broker
  • Jacksonville FL & Middletown CT
Votes |
Really bad day

Minna Reid
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Jacksonville FL & Middletown CT
Posted Aug 3 2008, 10:54

So I've been waiting for today for weeks. I was supposed to close on my rehab and collect a nice chunk of change.....It turned out a little different.
I agreed to watch my mothers dog last night. The little fu*ker barked nonstop all night and I didnt get an ounce of sleep.
Then I woke up to a big pile of dog crap on my very best rug...of course...but I thought...no worries..today is the day.....
So my closing happened bright and early in the am. I am awaiting my 84k wire to show up anytime..after all my lawyer wired the money...it should be no more than 20 minutes for a wire to show according to him.....I wait...I wait...I wait...no wire. 4pm my bank closes, my money never shows. My money is MIA. Someone has misplaced 84k and no one has an answer...hooray.
5pm I get yet another call from my lawyer. My other closing set for thursday aint happening. No one seems to know when it will either.
Not an hour later the phone rings again and a boatload of RE unrelated personal problems drop into my lap....
When it rains it pours I guess.
I just went to the fridge to pour myslef a nice stiff cold drink...But guess what? cold aint happening...cause my fridge just crapped out.
What a day...I'm not at my best right now....but I'll be one crazy bit*h to reckon with tomorrow morning if I dont wake up to 84k.

Loading replies...