• New to Real Estate
  • Long Beach
Votes |
Looking for Remote Job

Angel Tovar
  • New to Real Estate
  • Long Beach
Posted May 27 2023, 16:29

Hey BP, I recently got my hours reduced at my W2 job and I am looking to work in real estate. I’ve worked in the transportation/office industry for over 10yrs. I’ve managed operations for my company along with keeping all billing records in place. I am open to new opportunities and looking for remote work to get my feet wet in this industry. I’ve been trying to get into the business but it’s not easy getting into your first house hack. My goal is to acquire 20k monthly in cash flow and slowly grow my portfolio. Please reach out if you would like to get more info. Check out my page, thank you! 

Thank you, 
Angel 

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied May 28 2023, 07:54

There are many remote ways to get into real estate. One of them is cold calling. If you’re going to be owning property, you need to know how to talk to these sellers. And cold calling is the best way to do so.

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 28 2023, 07:57
Quote from @Eliott Elias:

There are many remote ways to get into real estate. One of them is cold calling. If you’re going to be owning property, you need to know how to talk to these sellers. And cold calling is the best way to do so.

Agreed.  Every conversation is a training session and you will learn more with every one.  These types of activities usually serve as training for the first 5-10 - at least.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes