Votes
Vicki Gleitz
  • bennett, CO
Votes |
MLM?

Vicki Gleitz
  • bennett, CO
Posted Sep 29 2014, 23:16

My 20 year old son purchased his first "fix and hold" a couple of weeks ago.[ It is starting to look supercute BTW] He bought it cash but will owe a few thousand on it for rehab before it is ready to be rented. He is planning on saving and buying another one in the next 2 or 3 years.

While researching today, he discovered that Warren Buffet, Gates, Trump, and Kiyosaki are all promoting MLM now.  What do you all think?  

Also, LJ is into anime, BIGTIME and was hoping that someone might have ideas on how he can make money off of this special interest.

Also, I would just like to thank BP members.  my son has a neurological illness that throws him into excruciating pain. He is also Autistic, but in our family we consider that a "superpower"more than a disability. my husband and I are both old [how did that happen?] and seriously ill. Until LJ decided to buy the house he always said he would, we worried constantly about his future.  Thanks to the support and advice here, i am no longer afraid about that. Thank you.