Let's meet while I tour this summer (Smash Mouth)

Let's meet while I tour this summer (Smash Mouth)

Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes

Hi everyone :-)
I'll try to keep this short and sweet.
I'm a Flipper/Investor from LA, my name is Sean Hurwitz for those of you who don't know me...and I happen to be in the band "Smash Mouth".

Next week (6.18.15) we are taking off on yet another bus tour around the US...for about 6 weeks. I'd REALLY like to take the opportunity and meet you guys and gals while I'm in your city.

Here are the dates...can't wait to meet you and learn about your city, maybe even end up

investing IN you or WITH you :-)

6.19 – Woodinville WA

6.20 – Reno, NV

6.21 – Jacksonville. OR

6.23 – Redding, CA

6.24 – Saratoga, CA

6.26 – Temecula, CA

6.27 – Las Vegas, NV

6.28 – San Diego, CA

6.30 – Park City, UT

7.1 – Pueblo, CO

7.2 – Arvada, CO

7.4 – O’fallon. MO

7.5 – Milwaukee, WI

7.9 – Oshkosh, WI

7.10 – Aurora, IL

7.11 – Champagne, IL

7.14 – London, Ontario, Canada

7.16 – New Bedford, MA

7.17 – Orkney Springs, VA

7.18 – Atlantic City, NJ

7.19 – Hagerstown, MD

7.21 – Winsoton-Salem, NC

7.22 – Wilmington, NC

7.23 – Atlanta, GA

7.25 – Dallas, TX

Hit me up :-)

Sean

1Reply
125 views

Most Popular Reply

Michael BarbariPro Member
Banker · Downers Grove, IL · Member since 2014 · 396 posts · 107 votes
11y

@Sean Hurwitz

Let me know when you're in Aurora, IL. Let's grab a drink and talk real estate.

See this reply in the discussion

62 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Madison, WI · Member since 2015 · 328 posts · 88 votes
    11y

    @Sean HurwitzI'm a turnkey provider in Milwaukee. I'd love to meet you! Maybe with @Dawn Anastasiand some other locals @Matt Heath

     said he might be up for it

  • Flipper/Rehabber · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 489 posts · 300 votes
    11y

    @Sean Hurwitz 

    Hello! Looks like the all the peps from Milwaukee are joining this thread:) I'll be available to meet that day as well. So maybe  @Dawn Anastasi, @Mark Shaffar and who ever else can join the party we can set up a time and get together and talk real estate.

    Looking forward to meeting you!

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Hattie Dizmond:

    @Sean Hurwitz

    We would love to meet up either before or after your gig at the House of Blues here in Dallas.  My sister may even be at the show.  My contact information is in the signature line, feel free to hit me up, when you get closer.

    Dallas is a great market!

    Hattie

    OK perfect Hattie! We'll try and make it happen :-)
    Thanks for reaching out.

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Brie Schmidt:

    @Sean Hurwitz

     - Oh, ok.  I won't make it then.  I don't live there but I invest there and need to attend to some business that week, but I won't be able to make it there till Sunday night as I will be out of town

     My loss Brie...maybe some other time :-)
    Cheers

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Mark Shaffar:

    @Sean HurwitzI'm a turnkey provider in Milwaukee. I'd love to meet you! Maybe with @Dawn Anastasiand some other locals @Matt Heath

     said he might be up for it

    Hi Mark. Thanks for reaching out.
    I've already connected with Dawn & Dave Carpenter in that area.
    I'd be happy to meet you guys as well.

    Let's see if we can make it happen.
    I'll be in touch as we grow closer to the date.
    Cheers

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Nicole Pettis:

    @Sean Hurwitz 

    Hello! Looks like the all the peps from Milwaukee are joining this thread:) I'll be available to meet that day as well. So maybe  @Dawn Anastasi, @Mark Shaffar and who ever else can join the party we can set up a time and get together and talk real estate.

    Looking forward to meeting you!

    So it would seem :-)
    I hope we can make it all work.

    Cheers

  • Real Estate Agent · Madison, WI · Member since 2015 · 328 posts · 88 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Nicole Pettis:

    @Sean Hurwitz 

    Hello! Looks like the all the peps from Milwaukee are joining this thread:) I'll be available to meet that day as well. So maybe  @Dawn Anastasi, @Mark Shaffar and who ever else can join the party we can set up a time and get together and talk real estate.

    Looking forward to meeting you!

     Looks like we have a Smash Mouth meetup in the works! @nicole I dig the new vera logo. It looks like it was designed by someone who does graphics for Kohls girls clothes:)

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Sean Hurwitz:

    Hi everyone :-)
    I'll try to keep this short and sweet.
    I'm a Flipper/Investor from LA, my name is Sean Hurwitz for those of you who don't know me...and I happen to be in the band "Smash Mouth".

    Next week (6.18.15) we are taking off on yet another bus tour around the US...for about 6 weeks. I'd REALLY like to take the opportunity and meet you guys and gals while I'm in your city.

    Here are the dates...can't wait to meet you and learn about your city, maybe even end up

    investing IN you or WITH you :-)

    6.19 – Woodinville WA

    6.20 – Reno, NV

    6.21 – Jacksonville. OR

    6.23 – Redding, CA

    6.24 – Saratoga, CA

    6.26 – Temecula, CA

    6.27 – Las Vegas, NV

    6.28 – San Diego, CA

    6.30 – Park City, UT

    7.1 – Pueblo, CO

    7.2 – Arvada, CO

    7.4 – O’fallon. MO

    7.5 – Milwaukee, WI

    7.9 – Oshkosh, WI

    7.10 – Aurora, IL

    7.11 – Champagne, IL

    7.14 – London, Ontario, Canada

    7.16 – New Bedford, MA

    7.17 – Orkney Springs, VA

    7.18 – Atlantic City, NJ

    7.19 – Hagerstown, MD

    7.21 – Winsoton-Salem, NC

    7.22 – Wilmington, NC

    7.23 – Atlanta, GA

    7.25 – Dallas, TX

    Hit me up :-)

    Sean

    No Toledo? lol :)

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 239 posts · 110 votes
    11y

    @Sean Hurwitz if you travel through Kansas City, MO I'd be happy to meet with you! Looks like you might be in the area 7/3 - 7/4. You can get a great taste of KC bbq! And of course some investing talk too...

  • Gordon CuffePro Member
    Investor · Roseville, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 583 votes
    11y

    I live 2 hours from redding. If I cant drive up there, I would be happy with talking over the phone to talk about the deals I have going on out of state and also what is going on in
    Sacramento.

  • Wholesaler · Powder Springs, GA · Member since 2013 · 516 posts · 143 votes
    11y

    I'll see you at the 7.23 show in Atlanta. How can I get tickets and can we meet before or after?

    I used to play the drums untill my lunge collapsed in high school. 

    I'd like to see how you invest in the road too. 

  • Karen MargraveBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer · Redding, CA · Member since 2009 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    @Anje Walfoort  thought this might be of interest to you, he'll be in town on the 23rd. 

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y

    Oi @Engelo Rumora...unfortunately not this year :P
    Bummer.

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Sean Hurwitz if you travel through Kansas City, MO I'd be happy to meet with you! Looks like you might be in the area 7/3 - 7/4. You can get a great taste of KC bbq! And of course some investing talk too...

    So...did you wanna meet up on one of those days?
    I'm gonna be on a bus, so no vehicle. If you're in my area, let me know :-)

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Gordon Cuffe:

    I live 2 hours from redding. If I cant drive up there, I would be happy with talking over the phone to talk about the deals I have going on out of state and also what is going on in
    Sacramento.

     Well, we can do that any time, and I'm happy to :-)

  • Wholesaler · Arnold, MO · Member since 2013 · 348 posts · 183 votes
    11y

    @Sean Hurwitz

    What venue will you be at in O'Fallon Mo. on 7/4? I can meet up with you and I'll bring along a private investor! (hopefully)

  • Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2012 · 31 posts · 1 vote
    11y

    Please let me know when you have details on the Milwaukee gathering, I would love to join!

  • Redding, CA · Member since 2014 · 77 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    Would love to introduce you to the Redding area while you are here!  Shasta Lake is beautiful and there are excellent opportunities for investors, developers and flippers! 

  • Elk Grove, CA · Member since 2014 · 82 posts · 5 votes
    11y

    @Sean Hurwitz

    Hey Sean!

    I find many similarities in the deals and transactions we both are looking for. I am in Sacramento, but would also enjoy meeting up and connecting. INVESTING is what I am into and want to continually learn about. Can never know it all!

    Would love to meet up sometime you in Redding or near Sac. Plan on any gatherings while your in Redding with anyone else intersted? If not I would be interested. Feel free to email. 

    Thanks,

  • Realtor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 147 posts · 73 votes
    11y

    @Sean Hurwitz I'm looking to catch you at Summerfest in Milwaukee and as a meet up time and location is set looking forward to meet in person as well! 

    Wish you Safe travels, Awesome Rocking and Great Investing!

  • Dawn AnastasiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Sean Hurwitz:

    So it would seem :-)
    I hope we can make it all work.

    Cheers

     Can you add your email address to your profile or signature so we can email you?

  • Investor · Pueblo, CO · Member since 2012 · 96 posts · 63 votes
    11y

    I'd love to chat when you're in Pueblo CO on 7/1.

    Pueblo is a pretty small city, so there aren't a ton of BP members here... but I'm happy to volunteer to organize and try to round up a few folks if no one else has offered.

  • Investor · Madison, WI · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @Sean Hurwitz

    -I too, am up for meeting up with you, @Dawn Anastasi, @Mark Shaffar

    , and @Nicole Pettis to discuss investing opportunities while you in stopping in Milwaukee for Summerfest. At this rate, we may need to rent out a venue just for that!

     look forward to meeting you, safe travels and hope your shows all go well!

    Doug

  • Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 239 posts · 110 votes
    11y

    Hey @Sean Hurwitz sure I will meet you in Kansas City 7/3. Looks like you should be in the area since you are travling to O'Fallon, MO on the 7/4. 

  • Investor · Van Nuys, CA · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 38 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Dawn Anastasi:
    Originally posted by @Sean Hurwitz:

    So it would seem :-)
    I hope we can make it all work.

    Cheers

     Can you add your email address to your profile or signature so we can email you?

     Dawn... My email is not only on my profile since day 1, it's also in this actual post 😊

    Where else can I put it? Haha

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.