• Honolulu, HAWAII (HI)
Votes |
Podcast Questions to ask Successful investors

Lane Kawaoka
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Honolulu, HAWAII (HI)
Posted Jul 27 2016, 20:22

I'm running out of things to talk about on my podcast...LOL you can only go so far talking about turnkey investing.

Lately I have met a lot of successful investors and I want to highlight actual investors who have escaped the rat race and show their habits and how they are regular people.

1) How much simple passive Cashflow are you making today and how are you doing it?
(You don't need to give a number if you would like privacy. You can be vague such as halfway to quitting my job, cover my mortgage, Make 25% of my expenses, over $10k, although people like when people open up the kimono.)

2) What is your Han Solo moment - Han Solo and his buddy Chewbacca from Star Wars were cruising around the galaxy as lowlife smugglers but then cross paths with Luke and Leia and his life took a pivot point. Did you "burn the boats" or did you let it happen naturally?

3) Worst life/business moment what did you do after? Lesson learned?

4) 90-180 day goal? Perhaps people can help you out? A mark of a high performer is to put your ego aside and accept the help of others and mastermind.

5) What is your simple passive Cashflow number?Now imagine you had 2x that amount... Describe your ideal day, detailed routine, and what projects your are working on.

6) Tony Robbins identify a two large concepts that we are continually struggling to gain perfection: 1-Art of fulfillment and the science of achievement. If you died tomorrow and this was your final words of wisdom, what is your secret to the "Science of achievement?" And "Art of fulfillment?"

7) Anything we missed and contact info if your would like anyone to get a hold of you.

Loading replies...