• Real Estate Investor
  • the villages, FL
Votes |
Income stream---GUARANTEED!!!!!

Rich Weese#2 Off Topic Contributor
  • Real Estate Investor
  • the villages, FL
Posted Jan 8 2010, 01:35

This is a follow-up to the thread on income streams not requiring real estate. I replied to a post about buying a self storage facility. Having bought one recently, I assure you it is NOT like buying real estate! It is a business, like restaurant or motel. If you HAVE money to invest and are wanting to create an income stream, read on. This is NOT a solicitation of any sort...

Here is a GUARANTEED way to make money, if you have some cash. I've done this twice just to prove it worksin different states. Drive through your city and look for the used car dealers(mid to nice ones) that don't have a jam packed lot . If they could handle more cars, they're short on capital, guaranteed. It is hard for them to find "flooring" to purchase more cars. Most of these dealers would tell you they can turn their inventory once a month.

With a lack of cars, they don't get as many "ups" to their lot. If someone wants a 4X4, there better be one on the lot, or they won't stop. If they want a convertible, there better be one, etc. Sometimes, they think they want a certain vehicle, stop and end up buying something else. You NEED the inventory
In a mid price range lot, profit per car is around 2K on a 10K car.(just an example) If you help him buy more cars, he'll be willing to pay you EXORBITANT RATES! 2-4% per month. Do the #'s
$10,000 car
$2000 profit gross
$2-4% interest to you($200-$400)
Net profit on ONE car to lot owner $1600-$1800 profit

He will LOVE you and your EXORBITANT rates! He generates more ups, his lot looks better, and he'll sell more cars. On your 100K, you'll make 2-4K income stream per month. You secure the loan with the titles to the cars he buys with your funds.
This is a really cool deal! Every dealer will tell you he can do better than he really does, for some reason. Even if he turns his inventory once every THREE months, he'll still make money while paying you 4 % per month. EVERY dealer will tell you it won't take him that long, so he won't mind your rate. I did this in 2 states and could do it here in FL in less than a week.
Would love some comments on this. If you have money, you can make money. Want other non real estate income streams? I have lots of them, I'm just too old. Rich

Loading replies...