Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Nick J.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Votes |
Don't Campaign For Votes......MUST READ!!!!!!!!

Nick J.
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Payson, AZ
Posted May 26 2010, 09:43

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to put in the title: Don't Whore Yourself Out For Votes. If I could without risking getting booted, then I might have. I think Josh gets so tired of me sometimes, he'd love to boot my @ss anyways just because :mrgreen:

Anyways, this post will blatantly disregard direct orders from the commander in chief himself, Mr. Josh Dorkin. Will he boot me? Only time will tell.

So, what the heck is this post even about? Money! What else silly. That's what we're all here for isn't it? :roll:

Some of us make a lot of it, some of us wish we made more and even some of us wish we made ANY money.

You guys and gals gotta admit, this site is flat out amazing (no butt kissing intended) and the other crap@ss sites don't even compare in so many ways. I know a lot of you participate on those other sites because I randomly troll those sites as well. I notice you. Just know, I truly believe you're wasting your time elsewhere, especially when you're asking the same questions there as you do here like you expect an actual decent answer somewhere else :roll:

Anyways, enough of my rambling on. Earlier today, Josh accused me of not being on here enough and threatened to boot my @ss (see, I told you, he just loves to threaten me, like a big 'ol bully) if I didn't participate more. I thought to myself, self, you better not get booted you big 'ol tard so I thought of a great post to share with you guys and wanted to share the beginning of a upcoming great BP story to tell. One that, if you participate, will fatten Josh's site pockets so he can get to some of those cool upgrades we're all dying to experience. Like the investor dating connection where we can try over used pick up lines.

No, really, I only say that because I've see google ads for 'Plenty of Fish' which is a dating site and thought how funny it is to be advertised here.

So, without further adoo doo. Ha! I just made you say doo doo. Lets get into the meat of this post. If Josh hasn't deleted it or booted my @ss yet, he sure will for what I'm about to do :wink:

Lets whore myself out for Votes to fatten Josh's pockets.

Here's the deal. Johnny Pullman has started bird dogging some deals for me out of Florida. He recently sent me one where the seller resides in Florida but their property is in Georgia. We've got all the paperwork and the process is getting started. It gets better. James Ward will be handling the negotiations (as if I would choose anyone else) and I'll be using Ted Akers for transactional funding and J Scott (which I'm not even sure thats his real name anymore, I think he's James Bond or something), well, his wife (don't ask him, she won't do this for anyone else but me because I'm an overweight rockstar) will list the property for me on the B-C side.

See, we've got a total of 5 members of BP all involved in one way or another in this deal. One way or another, all 5 people will generate some kind of income, preferably the largest amount to me of course :wink:

But, little 'ol Josh isn't getting anything but a ha ha and sucks to be you joke from me. Don't believe I said that, ask him, he'll tell ya.

Holy smokes it takes a long time for me to tell a story doesn't it? Don't answer that!!!

So here is the deal. Considering I know I'll make the largest portion of the profits due to other members of BP's grunt/leg work for me. I decided to cut Josh in on some of the profits. God knows you terd buckets aren't helping :mrgreen:

I'll donate a portion of my NET profits to BP as a thank you to Josh, BP and all the members involved in this particular transaction.

How much will depend on you! Here's where I might get booted. See, Josh told me to quit 'campaigning' for votes. He was right, I was whoring myself out to see how many votes on a single post I could get. Don't get me wrong, the posts were genuine and not spamming, but I certainly was selling my self a little. It worked, he noticed and again threaten to boot my fat arse.

Here it is. VOTE FOR THIS POST by clicking the vote icon at the top right of this post and you will do your part in helping BP become even better/bigger and greater.

The structure will go as follows:

0 - 10 votes, I will donate 10% NET profits to BP
10-20 votes will get 20% NET profits
20-30 votes will get 30% NET profits

And the climatic ending:

40+ votes will get 49% NET profits donated to BP

So, there it is. 5 guys from BP working together to make a profitable transaction for all involved and you all have a say in how much BiggerPockets will receive in donations. Will Josh boot me for whoring myself for the better of BP? Who knows, maybe he'll just give me a mean stern look. Either way, get clicking on that vote button and do you part.

Disclaimer: Josh did not ask me to do this. I'm not being paid to do this and I'm truly risking Josh deleting or worse, booting me for even doing this post so don't make my possible misfortune go to waste, Vote, Vote, Vote, Vote and Vote!!!!

Loading replies...