• Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Votes |
Carnage - And Beyond

Bryan Hancock#4 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Posted Jul 16 2018, 19:17

It has been a while since I posted.  The last 15 months have been pretty traumatic.  In April of last year I found out my wife is cheating on me and she ending up running off with someone from work.  Cue the stereotypical midlife crisis, therapy, and all of that sort of stuff and you'll have a pretty good idea of what life has been like for me since April 21st of 2017.  I'm divorced now and lost half of what I busted my *** to build, many of my business interests, and half of my time with my kids.  It has sucked.

The good news is that today I was presented with a 350-unit development project in Manor that I'm planning to get started on soon and I am actively working on some commercial development projects as well that should hopefully turn into winners.  Your reputation isn't something that people can take from you in a divorce and betrayal.

Over the last year I have learned a ton about empathy, relationships, spirituality, mindfulness, and things of this nature.  There is still much to learn here, but I'm not one to shun a challenge.  

I hope you all have done well and prospered in the last year.  I'd love to hear from you if we haven't connected in that time and am happy to grab a beer with you locals.  

Loading replies...