Skip to content
Off Topic

User Stats

Votes
Ty Ottaberry
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilmer tx
Votes |
Going from MiddleClass mindset to a ritch mindset(Must Read This)

Ty Ottaberry
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilmer tx
Posted Mar 19 2019, 20:07

My Journey started on the truly wright path 1 year ago...... I ended up stumbling across Rich Dad Poor Dad summary video on "YT-University". long story sort... after reading.... My life cHanGeD TREMEEEENDOUSSSLYYyyy at the flip of a switch💡, because I was no longer struggling to find the answers on how to be a wealthy minded person,how to get ritch,the most important thing how to achieve freedom and tax free wealth!! I CRACKED THE CODE!!!!!. Instantly and I took actions and got rid of all my Greedy liabilities that did not need, like my brand new GMC $700 a month beautiful metallic dark green 7" inch lifted truck ,fyi that was a tough one to let go 😂 but Life doesn't always talk to you it just sort of pushes you around and with each push is life saying WAKE UP!!!..... So I woke up and Cursed myself with knowledge . Before I go any further, You might be wondering why i sayed i 'Cursed' my self.   Well, because once you REALLY Understand the True Power Of Knowledge and break the brainwashed spell that Society has casts upon the middle class in our younger days , once you see the world for what it truly is, NOTHING IS EVER THE SAME again .  it's not easy controlling this power at first. Laugh if you must but it's true. Especially when you don't know 1 single person that has this mindset that you now possess. when everyone you know chases paychecks like a donkey with a carrot held over their head Trading & selling there time to the highest bidder just to maintain they're good appearance and keep up with the Joneses. it's not easy finding someone that you can truly talk to without offending them. But it's just all part of the shifting. Your truly beginning to understand the value of your voice, and there are just some situations that no longer deserve your time. When you once remained quiet to listen to advice, you now speak your truth to give the advice. You better believe that all of your working-class friends that you grew up with are going to have some questions like ," why don't you come around to the partys anymore man?we never see you! .what happened to all your cool lifted stuff ? We have a good paying job opening if you need it".

My answer was..."well, I've never been better in my life, I cracked the code guys !,I learned how to get rich". They look at you like you're cRaZy lol. because the first thing that pops in their head is "You damn sure dont look ritch! Wheres all the money" . I said  guys, I can explain everything if you're willing to listen, you just have to think outside of the box and have an open mind otherwise I will be wasting my breath...... "they said, maaan we have been working on this high all day ,referring to their weed pipe.... I said yeah, it can be quite the buzzkill. And the conversation ended there.

Making that change was the best thing that ever happened to me .I continued my journey today never comparing myself to others  or looking back in the past to dwell . I become more bold as the days pass. my team is coming together slowly as I follow the ancient guided path to wealth, consuming more knowledge every day. I have made problem solving a habit and love every minute of it , staying focused on the solution rather than the problem. I've always been the type of person that listens more than I talk and it has worked out great for me. My parents raised me to respect and listen to my elders , but what I learned in life is that people will take advantage of that kindness and try pushing you around. Nowadays I take orders from no one, I have a mind of my own. I only respect those who respect me back . Age is never a factor when it comes to respecting someone , after all age was only created by man to keep track of time . Wisdom does not come to you based on how old you are , wisdom comes from understanding the truth and the reality in life and Knowledge is based on understanding how to solve a problem. I'm writing this because I'm glad I finally found a place where I can share my mind with other like-minded people right here on BiggerPockets .Thanks guys

Loading replies...