2 deals in but really want a Tesla ๐Ÿ˜‚

5 Replies

We have a rental property cashflowing $500/mo and an Airbnb cashflowing $500/mo. Lots of savings and I really want this used Tesla model 3. My amazing wife is holding me back. Convince me that money can be used better somewhere else.

@Cameron Philgreen . I love my model 3. 8 months having it. Travel 1200 mile road trips to my Airbnb in Colorado to my other home in Louisiana. Costs about 45-50 dollars one way (90-100 round trip). Itโ€™s a money saver over time if you donโ€™t have any issues such as accidents etc. Iโ€™ve heard damage repairs take very long time. No first hand experience there however. Find one of 1000 YouTube channels on the car and go from there. I love my model 3. Love auto pilot on those long drives. Even with its quirks. Did I mention I love my model 3?

@Scot Richard hahah, not the response I was expecting on this forum, but I love it! ย All things that I have been saying for a while. ย I've been obsessed for a little while and I found a great deal in an area where I have family. ย I think we're going to see it this weekend.

Do you have a loan on that car, or did you buy cash? ย If a loan, what do you recommend? ย I want to pay as little interest as possible.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here