• Flipper/Rehabber
  • new york, ny
Votes |
Scam alert BE CAREFUL

Ariel Rivas
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • new york, ny
Posted Nov 12 2019, 08:14

Please be careful who you invest with and enter partnerships with, To share my story I entered a parntership with PROPERTY BEAST LLC (Ran by Kiernan M Major ) and it turned out horrible.He has and to this day is refusing repayment of my $17,850.00 after multiple attempts of asking for a refund. Beware he has targeted United states marine veterans and there are other military veterans with families in this same situation. Kiernan contacted me through a mutual friend on social media. after serval attempts of trying to have me joint venture into his projects. I accepted. Providing 20% for the purchase of the property. ($17,850.00)This was April 1st, 2019. Claimed to be repaid $28,950.00 by April 22. Kiernan claimed to be in a situation that wouldn't allow him to withdraw funds near the end of our agreement. He proceeded to contract a promissory note to repay me before Sep 21st. Unprofessionally would make excuses on payment and a false promise to repay before the Sep 21 due date. From not responding to calls or text to setting up times to speak and not being available. He would use excuse after excuse as to why he was not able to speak and how he was dealing with other situations implying they were more important than me receiving my $17,000 back. Now Sept 18th and I receive a PDF via text stating his account will only let him wire $100,000.00 at a time and to 1-2 students/partners only a month out of dozens. Another delay tactic to attempt to withhold funds. UPDATE NOV 1st Nobody has yet to be repaid.

Loading replies...