Creative Financing Attorney in MA

2 Replies

Hello,

Anybody know any attorneys in the area (preferably in the South Shore) who has creative financing experience or expertise? Looking to close on a property with a wraparound mortgage. If anyone has had any good experiences with someone, I’d appreciate a good recommendation. Thanks!

Not entirely sure what it is you’re trying to do but I use an attorney in North Reading, Doug Mercurio, for most of my stuff. He has experience doing both residential and commercial properties and always seems to have an answer for me. He’s been a very valuable part of my team and comes up with creative ways to get things done for me and my clients.

If he can’t do it I’m sure he’ll be able to tell you who could. Good luck! 

Hi @Evan Jacobs,

As I'm sure you are aware, a wrap-around is a specific form of a subject-to financing deal. Although subject-to's and wraps aren't very common in Massachusetts, I have worked on several and am happy to discuss your deal and the circumstances.

One of the most important aspects of subject-to's, no matter what form they take is that all of the parties understand their obligations and risks under the agreement.

Feel free to PM me.

Promotion
Azibo
Smart landlords use Azibo
One-stop-shop for landlords
Rent collection, banking, bill pay & access to competitive loans and insurance - free for landlords
Get started for free