Looking for a realtor in Detroit

6 Replies

Hi,

I'm a real estate investor from Chicago looking to expand to the Detroit and Ann Arbor area.  I'm looking for a realtor that specializes in multi-family rehab properties - please send me references!

Thanks.

Hey @Aaumir U

I do a lot of marketing for off market deals in Ann Arbor and Detroit. (And everything in between; Westland Garden city, Livonia, Canton.)

PM me, I would love to talk. -Joe

HI @Aamir U. We have many multi-family units in the City of Detroit and have rehabbed, rented, partnered, flipped etc... If you need help in Detroit proper please let me know? As far as the suburbs go @Keith Jourdan comes highly recommended by many on this site. I would be happy to answer any questions specific to Detroit. All the best in your quest! 

Originally posted by @Robert Graham :

HI @Aamir U. We have many multi-family units in the City of Detroit and have rehabbed, rented, partnered, flipped etc... If you need help in Detroit proper please let me know? As far as the suburbs go @Keith Jourdan comes highly recommended by many on this site. I would be happy to answer any questions specific to Detroit. All the best in your quest! 

Thanks for the shout out Robert!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.