New Member in Grand Rapids, MI

8 Replies

Hi everyone, I’m a new Bigger Pockets member, just started one of their books and I’ve been listening to the podcasts. Purchased my first condo rental a few months ago and it’s been going great. I’d like to continue to buy more rentals and connect with other investors, landlords, lenders, etc in the Grand Rapids area. If anyone has any tips or words of advice, I’m all ears. Thanks! Dan

Welcome to BP Dan and congrats on your condo rental!  The best place to network with other investors and landlords in the Grand Rapids area is by joining the Rental Property Owners Association (RPOA) and attending some of their network meet-ups.  The Friday breakfast is a popular one but there are others as well.   Feel free to add me to your network and I'll help any way I can!

Hi Dan,

I’m also in Grand Rapids and also got my start with a condo as a rental. There’s a Meetup of GR investors once a month at Buffalo Wild Wings on 44th. Maybe I’ll run into you there? Always happy to connect with fellow investors. Best of luck!

David 

Nice to meet you Dan. I am in Grand Rapids also. I am an investor and a real estate broker in the area. Reach out should you ever want to chat! Until then, take care! 

Welcome to BP Dan! I would suggest local meet ups, there really inspire you to go after what you want and a great resource for learning from people who are doing what you want. Second would be don't quit, always being asking yourself how can I. God Bless and be well!

Hey Dan.  I'm a newbie in the investor world. I own a commerical building a few houses but nothing on a large scale.  Have been trying hard to find some wholesale guys but can't seem to locate one.  Have looked about 100 deals in the last month and can't find the right one yet.  Looking to connect with other from the area to make it happen.  

Originally posted by @Dan Cournoyer :
Hi everyone,

I’m a new Bigger Pockets member, just started one of their books and I’ve been listening to the podcasts. Purchased my first condo rental a few months ago and it’s been going great. I’d like to continue to buy more rentals and connect with other investors, landlords, lenders, etc in the Grand Rapids area. If anyone has any tips or words of advice, I’m all ears.

Thanks! Dan

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you!