Votes
Eric Even
  • Fiskdale, MA
Votes |
St louis Housing market

Eric Even
  • Fiskdale, MA
Posted Feb 14 2020, 02:04

I have been looking to expand my portfolio around my area and it just isnt working so i have started looking into other areas.  My company has just started working in St louis so i have started looking around that area and i can not believe the low cost's of some of these houses.  I am sure many have a reason but overall i can get more for my money.  It also appears to have a high rental market which would be great for me.

While i have been trying to research neighborhoods from afar I think my best strategy now is to just ask.  So what are some of the better neighborhoods to buy in when it comes to rentals?  I am looking for up and coming more than already established.  I have also considered some of the bad hoods due to low cost as it would help mitigate potential high dollar loses.  If enough investors target one area it may help to get it turned around and then everyone wins right?

In regards to rentals in the area is there a good selection of property managers to choose from?  What is the typical fee structure for the area?  I do not want to be stuck in a location where i cant find anyone to service the property.  If i can pick up 3 or 4 single family houses and have one company take care of them it would make life much better.

Loading replies...