Completely FREE!

7 Replies

To all Real Estate investors in the Northern New Jersey area looking for a helping hand, I am here to help. I am looking to exchange my time for knowledge/experience in the field of Real Estate. I am up for any task.

Task include but are not limited to: cleaning, mowing the lawn, shoveling snow, organizing appointments, making/answering calls, bird dog, etc...

ALL FOR FREE!

If interested please let me know.

"Work to learn, not to earn." Robert Kiyosaki

Hi Jonathan.
Your post is interesting to me. I might be interested in meeting. My husband and I are new to real estate investing. We are doing our second project and could probably use a hand on a variety of fronts. Where are you located?

Jessica

Hello Jessica,

I am in Passaic County, approximately 15mins away from Newark and about 20mins away from Paramus. How may I be of service to you?

Jonathan

@Jessica Spillane

Would you like to exchange numbers through PM?

I think is much easier to pay for a mentor, your basically making yourself an intern.

Send me your contact info.  I'm between deals right now but maybe we can work something out.  

@Jessica Spillane and @Tim Pagano - I met Jonathan at a local casual/informal REI meetup hosted by @John Errico a couple weeks ago. He's a great guy and this post goes to show you he's not like the hundreds of others out there (even within the BP community) that simply 'ask for a mentor' (aka handout). On that note, I'm happy to piggyback off of Jonathan and offer my services as well - I am in Bergenfield, NJ and would be happy to help with some manual labor on a pending flip, general rehab, and any other help you may need.

@Jonathan Silverio - thumbs up brother.

@Jonathan Silverio Hey I can use some help and you can make money in the process.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here