Central Jersey Real Estate Investors

15 Replies

Hey Guys!

I'm farely new to real estate investing from the Central/ South Jersey area (Hamilton, Nj). I just graduated college and and am starting to learn the rental market in South Jersey and am close to closing on my first deal.

I'm writing because i would like to connect with others investors in the area to bounce ideas off of and potentialy work with as eventually i would like to buy and flip my first property by the end of the year. 

Would love to hear back from you guys, have a great day and go birds!

Jack,

Hey Jack,

To get to know and meet other investors and like minded people with interest in real estate, you should network and attend as many real estate events as you can.

There are a few of them in New Jersey.  Go to Meetup.com and look for those events that take place near where you live. Some events are also listed on Biggerpockets.

Good luck in your journey.

Hey Jack,

I also am from the South Jersey area and am also fairly new to real estate investing.  I currently own 2 rental properties in Sicklerville.  Feel free to reach out if you ever want to discuss any of our local markets or anything else regarding RE investing.  Best of Luck!

Hey @Jack Quigley

Glad to see your getting into investing so early. I'm pretty active in south jersey. Feel free to reach out with any questions.

Talk Soon,

@Jack Quigley @Allen Chai I am from Central Jersey (Jackson) we purchase Defaulted Mortgages and real estate in NJ and nationwide. A few of us get together to talk about these different methods to get real estate cheaper(increase ROI ) as often as possible. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

This post has been removed.

This was awesome!

Thanks everyone for reaching out. I'm gonna PM you guys, would love to hear your stories and hopefully work together.

Good luck everyone!

Jack,

@David Putz where do you meet? I’m through Jackson 2-3 days a week.

Have a long lost friend who’s an electrician and lives there. We’re supposed to meet soon to discuss investing together.

SJREIA is a great Meetup if you’re in sicklerville.

@David Weintraub We meet right near six flags, message me for more info or look on the "meeting up" website for note investing.  I have attended a few SJREIA's however they often only focus on fix/flip and rentals.  I often get very confused looks from the members there as they don't know much about note investing.  The President/VP Chris knows me well so if i do go he grabs me for a few mins to ask more questions about notes. 

Hey @Jack Quigley I am also fairly new to REI and have just finished purchasing my first home (currently living in it). My goals are to move out within two years and rent it out, while purchasing a duplex as my second property. I haven't been to a meeting myself, yet, but will be going to one soon! Great to meet you!

Hi all, I am also a RE investor in South Jersey. Currently closing on my second rental.

@David Weintraub Is there an SJREIA group that meets in Sicklerville? I briefly checked out the group but haven't yet become a member.

@David Putz I would be interested in learning more details about note investing. I'll check out the meet up page.

Originally posted by @Michael Celona :

Hi all, I am also a RE investor in South Jersey. Currently closing on my second rental.

@David Weintraub Is there an SJREIA group that meets in Sicklerville? I briefly checked out the group but haven't yet become a member.

@David Putz I would be interested in learning more details about note investing. I'll check out the meet up page.

SJREIA does their main meetings in Cherry Hill and then has sub groups that meet in all different places based on the sub group leader.

You can go to the SJREIA website or @Tom Dagney can weigh in as well. 

SJREIA has 2 main meetings - one in Cherry Hill and the other in Princeton, NJ.  Plus 10 other subgroup meetings each month throughout South and Central NJ. 

@Tom Dagney hopefully you have been getting my emails regarding your desire to have me talk.  

@Tom Dagney is good people and he runs a great REIA! Same goes for @David Putz who I have yet to meet in person yet, but have encountered online. There are a number of helpful note investing Facebook groups including his own, East Coast Distressed Note Investing

thanks for the mention Odie Ayaga!

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.