Property Management for Monmouth County

3 Replies

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any references for property management firms in Monmouth County? I'm just starting to do research on what to look for in a property management firm, but I figured it couldn't hurt to see if there was a clear winner in the area.

-Ryan

Ryan - how many units do you currently need managed? What type of units are they? Single families / multi’s section 8 ? Condition of units, parking lots? If you are willing to share some info we are talking about starting a new managment company. I have close to 30 years in the field of architecture and construction. I am based in Asbury Park NJ let me know if you wanna talk some more about it. My wife is a realtor and has worked for one of Hoboken’s largest the company managed over 1000 units in Hoboken, JC and Elizabeth. 

Ryan - how many units do you currently need managed? What type of units are they? Single families / multi’s section 8 ? Condition of units, parking lots? If you are willing to share some info we are talking about starting a new managment company. I have close to 30 years in the field of architecture and construction. I am based in Asbury Park NJ let me know if you wanna talk some more about it. My wife is a realtor and has worked for one of Hoboken’s largest the company managed over 1000 units in Hoboken, JC and Elizabeth.