Contractor in Central NJ

3 Replies

Hi, I'm looking and rehabbing my first property. After 15 months, I'm finally ready to pull the trigger and I have a property under contract. I'm looking for a contractor to work with in central NJ for this deal and future deals. The areas I'll primarily be working in are in Union, Middlesex and Somerset counties. Any recommendations or referrals are welcome. Thanks!

@Anthony Interiano May be a bit tough to get recomendations for Contractors just because most of the good ones are busy all the time. A good way to start is by finding one really good contractor regardless of what they do and ask them for recomendations for other subs. The really good contractors only recommend really good contractors because they care about reputation. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by @Anthony Interiano :

Hi, I'm looking and rehabbing my first property. After 15 months, I'm finally ready to pull the trigger and I have a property under contract. I'm looking for a contractor to work with in central NJ for this deal and future deals. The areas I'll primarily be working in are in Union, Middlesex and Somerset counties. Any recommendations or referrals are welcome. Thanks!

What are you looking to do exactly? I manage property in all 3 counties and offer project management for investment property clients. Economy is red hot right now (despite what the media might say) and it's honestly hard to get good people to do work on short notice right now. One of our guys who has done 10 bathrooms for us (I now need one for my own personal residence) is booked out 2 months. Can't even make room for his number one client.

Promotion
Apartments.com
List, Screen, Lease, Get Paid, Manage.
No Better Place to Lease Your Place
Owners rely on the #1 rental site to get the best results from their rental properties.
Get Started Now

Hey Peter T. it's been a while since your last post, I was wondering if your contractor was looking for new work? I'm planning on doing a bit of rehabbing for my first property that is a SFR in Manville. Thank you.