• Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
BP Newbie from NYC / New Jersey

Josh Brown
  • Realtor
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Aug 6 2019, 13:10

Hi Everyone, My name is Josh and I'm new to BP and REI as a whole. After years of "thinking" about getting into REI I've finally decided to face my fears and immerse myself in this world. Though I don't plan on leaving my current role any time soon which is a Manager at Equinox I do want to get into REI and supplement our income for the time being. For me REI is an opportunity to build wealth & remove some of the barriers that come with the corporate world has such as having to work Holidays and being away from family for long periods on the weekend.

Lack of knowledge is one thing that has held me back for years and I’m changing that daily. The other thing is networking and putting myself in social situations where I can be forced to grow. I look forward to building relationships with folks on here as well. From what I’ve already experienced it’s a welcoming community of like minded people. I love that!

If you're in the NYC / North Jersey area let me know what groups & Meet-Up's you're a part of. My goal is go to 2-3 meetings a month. I just want to make sure it's a meeting worth my time. Quality over quantity. 

Loading replies...