User Stats

Votes
Brian Cerri
Votes |
Property Management Recommendations in South Jersey

Brian Cerri
Posted Jan 26 2021, 15:46

Good afternoon BP Community! 

Welcome to my first post, I hope there are many more to come! I am currently in the steps of acquiring my 1st rental property, and have been looking into multifamily homes around the Swedesboro area in South Jersey. I have found a couple potential properties, and if the units rent like the descriptions says they do, some of them definitely have the ability to cash flow. The only problem is, as we know, sometimes the rents as described by the listing agent, can be pretty far off. At this point I would definitely want to double, triple, and quadruple check their numbers. One of the strategies I've been looking into is getting rent insights from property managers with knowledge of the area. However, I seem to be struggling to find strong property managers that service the area. I was wondering if anyone from the BiggerPockets community might have any recommendations or previous experiences with property managers in Swedesboro, or the surrounding South Jersey region! Anyway, I look forward to joining the community, getting started, and connecting with everyone! 

Loading replies...