Attorney - wholesale

8 Replies

I am looking for an investor friendly attorney who's very knowledgeable about dealing with wholesale transactions. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Innovative Closing Solutions.  Great Attorney for investors!  

Kathie Russell

Wayne Roper

Larry Maitin

I second @Merrick Loveland on Kathie Russell. I've closed several with her in years past and she's definitely experienced with wholesale transactions.

@Miki S. - I will be closing on a property in Greensboro soon and was wondering who you ended up using as your Closing/Title attorney?   If you would rather not share your opinions publicly, please PM me.  Thanks!

Hi folks, looking for an investor friendly closing attorney experienced closing wholesale deals in the Greensboro/Triad area as well.

Originally posted by @Chris T. :

@Miki S. - I will be closing on a property in Greensboro soon and was wondering who you ended up using as your Closing/Title attorney?   If you would rather not share your opinions publicly, please PM me.  Thanks!

Hey Guys who did you all end up using??

@Reggie Ramsey - I actually ended up using my regular attorney here in Charlotte.  If you have someone in the Raleigh/Durham area you have used before, you might want to ask if they are able to handle Guilford county as well.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here