Votes
Israel Smith
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Hello BiggerPockets investors!

Israel Smith
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted May 17 2017, 17:30
Hello BiggerPockets Community! My name is Israel Smith and I'm interested in meeting or establishing a relationship with any mortgage bankers in the city of Charlotte, NC. I've been looking into becoming a real estate investor, but I lack the experience and more importantly the relationships that are necessary in order to really get my feet wet, but I'd like to change that by finding someone who can answer a few questions. I'm around the North Charlotte area so if you want to meet up I'd be willing to get together for coffee or just start an email chain if you would like. I would like to be able to work for anyone who requires a service of some sort and in exchange receive knowledge about how to get started with investing. I can do anything from mowing lawns to performing as an administrative assistant for your business but I am more than willing to work for what you can offer. Hit me back at anytime, I'll be on the forums a lot tonight and tomorrow so feel free to respond during that time.

Loading replies...