• Greensboro, NC
Votes |
Getting Real estate experience in Burlington, NC

Account Closed
  • Developer
  • Greensboro, NC
Posted Aug 15 2017, 17:16

Hello all,

My name is David and I am a Biology Major college student and new Bigger Pockets member from Georgia but currently attending school at Elon University in North Carolina. I am passionate about the world of real estate and am looking for opportunities to further my learning and gain experience in Real Estate investing and sales practices such as flipping houses, buy and holds, and wholesaling. By the end of this month I will have obtained my real estate license. 

In addition. I have read and am continuing to read voraciously the different books and guides required in getting into Real Estate investing. As far as my knowledge I still don't know a lot yet and am still a beginner but I am hungry, motivated, and willing to do whatever it takes to gain experience. I signed up for this site a few months ago but finally took the initiative to make my first post today. In addition, if any of you all have knowledge on the climate of the Real Estate market in Burlington, NC that would be greatly appreciated!

Loading replies...